Mobile Home Loans


Financing that fits your Family's Needs.

We are dedicated to helping you along the path to home ownership. We offer competitive rates, and work with a variety of mobile home lenders to ensure your loan is as affordable as possible. First class service is our first priority.


Let us bring you home

We at C&S California Capital have always prided ourselves with providing our clients, realtors, and associates with respect and professionalism. We are located in Los Angeles County and strive to provide our customers with the information needed to make an informed decision. You’ll enjoy our absolute commitment to providing you with excellent service and expertise.

We offer:

  • Low down payments

  • Multiple loan terms

  • Fixed and step programs

  • Financing for both new and pre-HUD mobile homes (built before 1976)

  • Financing for single, double, and triple-wide mobile homes.

  • Quick approval

  • Close personal service

  • Rate/term refinances available up to 90% of the home’s value

  • Cash out refinances

  • Easy application over the phone, no obligations

  • No pre-payment penalties

  • Taxes and insurance included in payment

  • Mortgage insurance not required

  • No land required, parks are welcome!


Documents requested from everyone applying for a mobile home loan:

  • Credit authorization

  • Driver’s license or state issued identification and social security card (both sides)

  • 30 days most recent paystubs

  • Last 2 years W-2’s

  • Last 2 years federal tax returns

  • 3 months most recent bank statements

  • 3 months investment or retirement statements (if applicable)

If you already own a property:

  • Current mortgage statement

  • Current homeowner’s insurance

  • Property tax statements

  • HOA documentation/park info and space rent

If you rent:

  • Verification of rent

If you have been divorced:

  • Divorce decree

  • Alimony documentation

  • Child support documentation

If you have filed for bankruptcy:

  • Bankruptcy filing and discharge

If you own a business:

  • Current year to date profit and loss statement

  • Business license if applicable

  • Last 2 years of corporate tax returns